In this week’s podcast, Eddie and Joe go over:
– American Pharoah’s historic Triple Crown win
– An immensely entertaining NBA Finals through three games, and the dissection of both sides and the factors that have led to where the Golden state Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers are now
– Why people still hate LeBron James
– Why the Stanley Cup Final will still be won by Chicago (Sorry, Tampa), although Joe wouldn’t mind seeing a Lightning win (Sorry, Rangers)
– Tanaka Tuesdays
– Mets Everything
– Are each playoff teams standing pat?
The Dishing & Swishing Podcast is a weekly sports podcast co-created by lifelong best friends Eddie Murphy and Joseph Calabrese who both grew up in the forgotten borough of Staten Island, New York just minutes apart from each other. The (usually) hourly podcast covers the biggest sports news from the following week, looks ahead to the biggest sports news coming up and extensively covers the New York sports scene including all nine local area teams.
Our main focus is to blend professionalism while still emphasizing those “New Yawker” fan roots and desire that made us both choose this to pursue careers in this industry. In order to provide a fresh, hot take on the world of sports, DnS incorporates original segments such as: “Armchair GM,” “Six-to-Midnight” “#AmateurHour.”
Along with the podcast, the DnS crew keeps followers up to date with the sports world on their blog. The blog, operated by Gene DeMaio, regularly posts news stories, previews, recaps and opinion pieces from our team of writers. Our bloggers love sports as much as anyone, and certainly have some… interesting opinions. You don’t want to miss what they have to say.